Thursday, August 6, 2009

smile smile :-)

smile smile people... even if u are feeling down..
why doesnt anyone understand me?
why do i have to go through everything without the help of my so called family
im starting to think that im not even part of this family
i dont even look like anyone in my family...
how come when im down it is not my family who are there to help me
how come i get into a fight with my father and i have to talk my way out by myself
how come wen my father slapped me no one wanted to help me stop him...
how come i saw my brother smirking when dat happens...
how come i feel that im gonna blow anytime soon...

im starting to get easily agitated by everything...
even seeing people staring at me...
accidentally hitting me
.....
just wish i could take out a knife and kill everyone
haizz...
why isnt there anyone for me?

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
f it up
hold up
wait
look up in the sky
its a bird
its a plane
no its me
cos im fly!!!

No comments: