Monday, December 8, 2008

Holiday?!?!?!

So exams are over, shouldn't I be happy???
Sleeping late, waking up at 5... FOR WAT?!?!?
20% of my income goes to my mom
another 20% goes to my cigarettes and the rest of the 60% goes to noting
how did my money just finished just like that????
its 3 in the morn and i still cant sleep...
I wonder why she stop replying my text???
I didnt say anything bad did I?
But its okay, time can change anything
Todae was the most boring public holiday ever
I should have gone to work
Its better than sitting at home stuffing myself with food and smoke and watch tv all day long
No one texted me todae???(thats weird)
Except Khai. But thats bcos i asked him to wake me up at 5
Cant wait for my b'dae
Im going to buy myself a Taylormade burner driver
Too bad i have to use my own money
Have u ever wondered...
Why God made us go through problems after problems???
Bye thanks for reading hahs

No comments: