Monday, November 16, 2009

im hurt again....

ever since sec 3 uve been bothering me... u hurt me wen im walking, running, training...
wen u attack me i would fall like an idiot...it hurts u know...
fuck u ankle...u cos me so much pain... u made me look like fool just now...
in front of my frens...

i really wanna go x ray my ankle and get it heal asap...

im so tired rite now... i wanna sleep but it would waste one day of my life...
hahha... already wasting everyday with school
i need to earn extra income... more and more...
i feel like caddying again... paiseh arh...
da lamer menghilang beh tibe2 dtg alek
i used to be rich wen i was werking thr
haha aite. thats all...

i wanna move on but i think its not the right time yet... im afraid i aint gonna be that dream guy....
i wish i have all the time in the world... den i can show u my love truely

No comments: