Tuesday, November 3, 2009

wats in my mind now...

hhah.. 2 post in one day.. RARE especially frm me

been listening to alot of Eminem songs..
This song especially hits me.. not the whole song just some part of the line

I've been too long on my own
everybody has their private world
where they can be all alone

im just so fucking depressed
i just cant seem to get out of this slump
if onli i could just get over this hump
but i need something to pull me out this dump

i think im starting to lose my sense of humour
everythings so stress and gloomer
i almost feel like im gonna check
the temperature of the room

in my shoes
just to see
wat its like to be me
i be u, u be me
just to see wat i'd be like

...

Stop acting like the whole is perfect.. its not... nothing is perfect... even he make mistakes... i think

stop... please... ure sad... wat abt me?
u have parents who still listen to you...
i hv parents who just give me some money then its up to myself...
i dont hv someone to look on... no role models...
at least i still hv parents...
even my brothers teach me the wrong stuffs.
do i need to know the best place to club...
do i need to know wats the best alcoholic drink thr is...
do i even need a brother who just give some advices den do noting...
spending more time with his fiancee and frens than brothers...
like wtf....
my heads gonna explode soon...
and thats the reason why im always not in class..
thats the reason why im always asleep late..
thinking of u... thinking of my family...
i wanna be a role model for my younger siblings...
i wanna be respected for something...
but i still dont have that driving force...
stop thinking that this world is made up of rainbows and angels...
everyone has a devil in their body
its either that person can tame it or not...
mine has gone uncontrollably crazy...
thrs nothing stopping it...
even now im thinking...
wats my future gonna be like...
whether its gonna be bright...
whether im gonna be happy spending time with the ones i love
or im gonna just die with a feeling of remorse
how abt being me for one day... lets just see
can u last?
luckily im good at talking crap cos thats wat made me frens...
hahs...
if u dont wanna listen.. den im am the one whos gonna listen
talk all u want
complain all that u want..

ps: if i ever see you... im gonna make sure u get hurt physically cos u hurt her emotionally...
fuck you... i still hate u for ratting me out... i was caned because of u remember???
u can hide behind ur big fat brother for all u want... just make sure i dont see ur face anymore

Done! I CAN FINALLY GET SOME SLEEP

No comments: