Saturday, March 7, 2009

Changes since school ended...

Lets see.... I have more friends.... About 30 more... aged between 15-60 haha
seriously...
Learnt new stuff... still perfecting my moonwalk woohoo!!!
My 5 iron can go 140 metres already!!! huge improvement
I use to hit 100 meters with it but no its 140 meters...
I lost my six pacs...onli left with four pacs below the chest and slightly fat tummy haha...
I learnt that not all people from jail is bad...
Some just happen to be in jail because they have a shit life...
I found a new sport... FISHING
I suck at football now.
I lost 1 kg... OMG im getting thinner!!!
I can do 10 pull ups now!!!
Im starting to get closer to my schoolmates although school's over...
IM 17!!!!!
Im 163cm!!! damn im short
I started to blog a lot... seriously
I finished watching full metal panic....
I started watching House...
I usualli sleep at 3~4
I can barely run 1km without stopping...
I quit drinking...
I quit playing 4d...
(all for you)
Theres more but theres still a tomorrow(actualli i cant think of anymore right now)

Lastly i fell in love...

No comments: