Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I dont know wat to be feeling rite now

People see me happy almost everydae.
I could barely be seen sad.
Some people even say they cannot imagine me being sad.
Even i cant imagine it.

Any way thanks ZiZi for the cab ride and train ride.
Bad boy good heart
Hahs

My life's turn upside down
My godbrother left due to my fucked up father
My 1st brother is behaving like a spoilt child
My 2nd brother hates this family so much he'd rather work that saty at home
My 3rd brother is fucking lazy to werk and is wastinghis time sitting at home playin PS2
I dont know why my mom keeps calling me at 11pm wen im not home.
Cant u see im fucking werking
Im 17 already... u dont do that wen im 16 or 15
U dont even give a shit to me
So far i survived bcos of my 2nd brother

I remember wen i was 12 i sat at the window wanting to jump so much.
But my pulled me beat the shit out of me.
Im thinking of doing it again but...
this time i'll beat the shit out of my bro

hahahaha

i can never win against my 2nd brother

AND U DARE CALL ME A MAT REP..
Adios

No comments: