Monday, March 30, 2009

Fuyyooo Fuyyooo

Ok so Sunday came back frm Malaysia..yeah like finally... got bitten by mosquitoes alot...
So went home as usual played games went jogging and at night went online with the usual
Khairul, Syafiq Masod and me.. We played L4D as usual(da mendak siollll) den we decided
to watched the same movie online....Gran Torino thats the movie we were going to watch..
the time is already 2a.m me and Vegas were supposed to meet at 7.15 that morn..
so i watched Gran Torino till my father's alarm clock went off
DAMN theres still 15 min left. (lagi2 ending dier)
So quickly shut down my lappy and went into the toilet.. came out of the toilet my dad ask me
Asl tk tdo nie( why arent u asleep)
Saket perot ah...Tros masok bilik tdo
So the time is 4.30 and once again i have to meet Nabil, Vegas and Yazid at 7.15(2hours of sleep onli sehh) mcm nk paitao diorang jer...fake
So Vegas came 1st, im 2nd Nabil 3rd Yazid last
So we went to Jurong Country Club
Sampai aje nampak MatRep punyelah Bnyk
Thr was like 100 over applicants and almost all of them was matrep...(ade nk step jer)
Its like everbody is staring at anybody
So ever applicant went for the lecture
So i went to the driving range
quite dissapointing..
aft that cik Hassan wanted to go play at the executive course...
so me and Sopian went there.
I scored a bogey at the 1st hole and the rest was fucked up
we played 3 round of golf
the third round Cik Imbran joined us and we played betting
losing team have to buy drinks thats all
we finished the 4th hole and my team lost...huuhuu
so last hole we played individual
winner gets a dollar frm losers
and i won
wahahahaha
the 1st two shots suck but the third shot went on the green
2 putts and i get a bogey
Cik Hassan also got a bogey but he gave me 1 stroke so i win
YAY i got 3$
so the course ended at 4.30
went home aft that
i thought that nite we wanted to played l4d
but i slept like a log and woke up on tues day
I SLEPT MORE THAN 12 HOURS HAHAHAHAH
SRY FOR THE LONG POST HAHAHAAH

No comments: