Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Im sooo proud....

Yesterdae was funn... went fishing with Vegas and Im the onli one who caught fish...haha. Vegas caught a crab using his fishing rod... cool right
So i went fishing frm 2 to 9 den i remembered that i was supposed to go to the driving range...
So I rushed home changed my clothes and went out...(i did not shower man)
At the driving range I took the pitching wedge(PW) and start hitting. My PW can go 90 meters. WOW. then I took my 7 iron and hit about 120 meters. 5 iron can go 140-150. Its like WOW...haha
So lastly the Driver. I used to hate driving because I CANT HIT THE BALL..
But yesterdae was different... I hit soo many good shots... It went about 150-180 meters..
My grandfather was shocked.. I can hit better than him already... Well he i s old... Cant wait for school to start... i'll join golf and improve my game.. hopefully i'll be handicap 26 by this year.. then the money will start to roll in.. haha..joking..

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

No comments: