Monday, March 9, 2009

Sunday showdown

Yesterdae sux.
My mom and dad had another quarrel
This time it was jus because of small matter
I was cleaning my filthy room with my lil brother and 3rd brother while my parents are preparing to go to a kenduri(i dont know wats that in english sorry)
So heres how it goes...
Father:(to my mom) Kao tk tau malu ker pakai baju mcm gitu. Kao nk ape?
Kasi laki sume tgk kao?
Mother:Eh aku nyer pasal ah aku nk pakai ape....(quietly)
Father:Ape kao ckp?! Kao jangan kurang ajar ngan aku tau.Skarang da tue baru nk pakai baju mcm gini. Dulu asl tk nk pakai?!?!
Mommy:Dulu mane ade baju macam gini sume?
Father:Kao tkmo mepek!! Dulu kao slalu pakai baju kurong. Aku tau kao ade jantan laen kn
Mommy:Eh yang kao nk jealous apesal? Senang ckp kao cerai ngan aku skarang jugak ah
Father:(silence)

Diorang pon tk jadi nk gi kenduri. I went into my parents room and ask my mom whether my dad hurt her. I would do domething bad to him If he did hurt my mom. Fed up i my and my brother went out to play badminton with his frens.

This happen occasionally. I hate it. If they were to divorce. I wouldn't want to stay with either of them. I'll just go to my grandparents house or my uncles. At least I think i can handle it on my own...

I need something or someone to keep my mind of these things. Please be the one to do it. I beg of you.

No comments: