Wednesday, March 4, 2009

O$P$

Hmm lets see... I owe Zul $35, Afiq $50, My brother $10, Irfan $120
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

If onli i was selected to caddy at the Champions Showdon @ Tanah Merah
I could earn abt $100k??(maybe more)
F it man.
Pay Zul $35 tomorrow Afiq $10 tmr.
Plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Im damn bored rite now.
I hate it wen im bored.


This is wat i dreamt last nite

Tiger Woods and Aidil is tied with the score 10 below par.
Tiger has finished the whole course but Aidil is left with 1 hole.
A birdie could meant that Aidil would be the winner of the tournament.

The last Hole

Par 4 index 1 370metres
170 metres to cross the water.Left side O.B

Aidil picks up his Taylormade Burner. He practise his swing only once with full of confidence.
He stood behind the ball to measure his aim.
He walks towards the ball and moved into a driving position.
He took a deep breathe and swing his club. And guess wat??
My alarm clock rang and its 12 oclock.HAHAHAHAH

I LOVE YOU

No comments: