Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Another day

OK two days of school, two days of jogging
Stamina building up again YAY
I was tired just now yet i forced myself to jog..
After jogging did my usual warm down.. I call it a warm down
50 push up, 50 sit up, 10 pull ups 50 squats
HAHA
Stupid warm down yeh
Tomorrow for the first time im starting school at 10
And tmr morning i wanna watch Arsenal vs Liverpool
Still thinking whether to watch or not. So f---ing tired
just now at school i saw the dragonboat training
Cool ah but my lecturers told us not to join dragonboat cos a lot of training and studies will be neglected
Loving geomatics class currently... great lecturer and great classroom...

Question of the day:
WHY DO PPLE DESPISE GAYS??? (my hmwk la not that i support)


I Tried But I Cant....

No comments: