Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A good fren once told me

Those who act good are actualli bad
Those who act bad are actualli good

Well that was wat i decipher frm his quote.

Damn my leg still smells although i already washed it like 3 times.(random)

Lost my specs damn (random)

At least i have never done anything that would ruin the name of my family...

Sedarla diri ckit... Buat ape lawa kalao dipandang org sebagai pompan tkde maruah...

Saket hati aku tau... Nk yg terbaik tapi diri sendiri tk begitu baek...

I'd rather die being stab than die by food poisoning..Rojak case(random again)

Sejahat-jahat aku, aku tk pernah buat sesuatu yg akan memalukan name aku

dan kepada Mr VeGaS. Mmg senang utk menyuruhku melupakan dia. tapi susah utk melakukannya...(betol?betol?betol?)

I'll look to the future... Im gonna be a golfer...
While werking in the construction sector...
I'll make HDB flats. Watever the job given to me
I'll buy a BMW and a Kawasaki Ninja
I'll make sure my little sister wont turn into u

Gdbye Golfing tmr morning...

No comments: