Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Acap

First i would like to wish my fren and fellow caddy Acap a happy 18th birthday
(bile aku nyer turn???)

Went to Fico sports hub to play football. Fun like hell.. Damn I suck at football already...
Nvr score a single goal... Cant believe Acap, Toyol n Zaidi very close

Bought Birthday cake for him. Swensens Ice-cream cake...
Guess wat we eat with???
Using any card we can find... haha... Driving range card, cashcard, 77th street card...
Swensen never give any knife......
Seriously very fun... indescribable
After that eat at the Kopitiam nearby...
Den went home by cab...
Played L4D
Dimas merajok
I became mad because he shot me till im incapitated. Ok enuf of child stuff...
I broke a chinese guy hand while playing football... Too bad the police cant do anything
Cos we are playing football...
Huuhhuuu....
KK byebye Tmr need to prepare to die!!! fake...

No comments: