Thursday, April 9, 2009

Lucky me

Today and yesterday was the best... Yesterday i worked morning...todae i work afternoon...
I got 2 good Korean golfer yesterdae. The guy played not so well for a zero handicapper...
his wife is worst....I think i play better than her...heehee
But he is sociable... Great to talk to him... Huuhuu I want to be like him...

And today... Gt 2 Singaporean golfers...
The best Singaporean golfers so far... hahaa
Seriously... Its not just because they gave me $50 as tips but they are so fun...
I didnt feel like werking just now... i felt as if i was hanging out with new frens
Talk talk talk all the way... and he's like: aidil aidil come see this... where to hit??? u better than me seh... he is not like other golfers
calling caddy caddy caddy. Hey GOLFERS OUT THERE WE CADDIES HAVE A NAME OKAE!!!
And to me now being a caddy is not about the money... Its a hobby...
YAY Saturday play football at Fico with the rest of the caddies... WOOOHOOO


YAY orientation is next week...
I cant wait... actualli i cant wait for the CCA to start...
Im joining golf and maybe soccer...
I onli want to play as goalkeeper. Lazy to run many2...
If never get soccer i want to join Muay Thai( for self defence onli)
Yet Golf is my no.1 priority...
Must get handicap by end of this year

No comments: