Sunday, April 26, 2009

Injured

Today we had a match against my classmate's team...
Wen i said we i mean (ME,Vegas,Yazid,Farid,Zul,Is,Hisham,Nabil,Irfan,Amir,Haziq and Afiq)
Kecian Afiq tk dpt maen...
We won 2-1... well we played onli one half as the field will be used for training...
I played as the goalie man.... I realised that the goalpost at school is way bigger than at the field
The opponent scored 1st... nasib babe... aku kene fake...
Then Irfan scored.... nasib babe...keeper bodoh...
Then Vegas scored... okla tk nasib..... then he shouted ''AMEK KAO!!!!!'' damn f***ing loud
Happila konon...
End of the day everyone was happy except me... I was knee at my backk...
Still hurts
Tulah step hero lagi...

And to Mr Syazwan.... OH Go to East Coast Park wiith ur baby can... ask to play soccer say u sick
Go and die with ur baby ah
Everyone damn u already...
Besarkan nonok lupekan members...

Wah tmr school starts at 12 and ends at 6... 6!!!!
boring la sey
Tuesday not going school
I wanna WORK
Havent Work for 2 weeks already....
No more money..............
Ok dats all folks...........

LOOK!!!

No comments: