Sunday, April 5, 2009

Very shitty day

Today i had the worst day so far in 2009
1st: I wanted to come werk in the morning, so i could werk morning and afternoon...but i slept at 4 cos i cant sleep....so my supervisor called me at 9am saying thrs not enuuf caddies... woke up,shower and off to werkk...
2nd: I forgot today was the Mercedes Benz open....Shit not in the mood to werk
3rd: Got my golfer's beg... Some experience caddy said to me.... "die ah u get this golfer....mouth very noisy" supposed to tee off at 12.49pm
4th:Rain start to pour....lightning alarm sounded.... course suspended....before the actual tee off time
5th:Announcement:The Mercedes Benz open will be postponed until further notice.... caddies are supposed to return golfers bags to their respective places...Waaa sort aje....
6th:Announcement:Muhd Aidil please report to the caddy master....reached the caddy master....given two bags..... WTF the time already 2.30pm. u expect me to werk till wat time 7???
7th:Got the worst golfer ever known to all Jurong country club caddies.... the golfer in the Red hot Ferrari....AWAT....I wreck ur f-ing car then u know....
8th:Rain starts to fall....course NOT suspended cos no lightning....werk in the f-ing rain
9th:Ended work at 7.30pm. Got $26 tips onli....
10th:Cant sleep again thinking of someone....WAAHAHAHA....


Tmr going to Sembawang Park to fish with Vegas Yazid and Syafiq....
wanted to ride but my brother using the bicycle to go school....
Wanted to use the bike but my brother started working again
ahhh

No comments: